The safety and wellbeing of our patients is our utmost concern during this pandemic. We are currently going above and beyond government guidelines to keep you safe. Some of our patients fall into the vulnerable category, are not yet fully vaccinated, or are medically mask-exempt. We want to keep everybody as safe as possible — including ourselves as a small business owner.
Here are some of the measures we have implemented
- Hand Sanitizer Is Available At The Clinic
- Treatment Table And Surfaces Are Disinfected After Each Patient
- Staff Are Triple-Vaccinated
- Staff Are Continuing To Wear PPE including FFP2 masks
We ask our patients for the following
- Please Do Not Attend If You Have ANY Symptoms, Even If Your LFT or PCR Test Is Negative. This Includes Any Kind of Cold Symptoms.
- Please Wear An FFP2 Mask (Unless Exempt) As They Offer Higher Filtration And Thus Protection Rates Than Cloth Masks. Several Studies Have Confirmed This. FFP2 Masks Are Available At The Clinic For £2.
- Please Sanitize Your Hands On Entry
- Please Use Card Payments Whenever Possible